Sunday, November 30, 2008

3rd trimester

I have been into 3rd trimester for almost a month now. Well, it is very true.... 2nd trimester is the honeymoon period. Now I'm tired easily and backache strikes. The backache which I experience is right behind my chest. So when I'm seated in office, in car or even sleeping in straight position, it is uncomfortable or I'll get tired.
My tummy grows even bigger now. I wonder I could still balance myself till term. hehe....
BB's kicking is getting often now and practically active while I'm in office, mostly after lunch and at night when I'm sleeping. Past few days, BB was busy at night, and I was also very uncomfy. Ended up, sleepless night.

Last week, I had fresh young coconut water!!!! Ppl say 3rd trimester already, can have it once in a while. A friend of mine had coconut water since day one of her pregnancy. But this is not advisable at all, by the oldies.

Mom has also been asking me to boil Snow Jelly. So today I did it. Bought 10g at RM28.50 and it's good to boil 2 times. Each time it can serve 2.

Started the antenatal class at Sunway Medical by Sister Chong and Alice Wong (midwife, breastfeeding nurse). First class started on 22/Nov and we were thought by Sister Chong for bonding with BB. The second class was conducted by Alice Wong and she lectures on Labour. Learnt quite a bit on labour process. Pretty good class. Drinks and snacks are served in each class. :) Another 2 more class to attend...... by then, I am even nearer to the EDD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

coconut water IS amazing while pregnant...it really helps alleviate cramping, and is really great, I've read, for the baby once it's born, too.
I drink One Natural Experience Coconut Water...i have just recently started buying the liters, since I drink so much.

Jasmine-SweeYean said...

I'm gonna start drinking more now. Prefer the fresh coconut water.... :)