Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BB 9th ultrasonic scan - week 34

Was called for a more regular check up starting now onwards, so this week was only 2weeks apart from the previous check up.
BB is now measuring at 2.3x kg and all goes well. I'm glad.
By measurement, BB's head circumference is 36weeks size.
This time around, Dr somehow managed to position the ultrasound scanner so that I could see BB's full face. However it was only a short while and not clear.
Very excited to see the full face !!!!!

On my side, I have hit the margin of 15kg weight gain. :(
Dr says don't worry too much on that as first pregnancy some women even have 20+ kg weight gain. Most importantly is BB's growing well.
For my growing fat fingers, Dr says its due to water retention and he mentioned a term, which I don't recall...... he suggested to take more calcium supplement from now one. So daily I'll take twice the pills. It's 300mg per pill.

Confirmed with Dr, he will be away for 3days during CNY (to Penang). It will be 2nd day of CNY till 4th day of CNY. When he is away and if BB comes that time, he'll call another Dr Wong in Sunway hospital to deliver BB. I hope this will not happen. He also said don't worry as most likely BB will come earlier......... I REALLY hope so.

One dissappointment this visit....... Dr did not hit PRINT to print out BB's scan picture. :(
Next visit is 30thDec, two weeks from now.
Dr will do internal checks in ww37 to confirm delivery options and if BB would be arriving early.
My next visit is when I'm 35-36weeks. Not sure if Dr would do the internal check then ?????

2 comments:

wan nur collection said...

why la your doc forgot to hit PRINT???!!! so RUGI!!!

Jasmine-SweeYean said...

err, during my recent check up, dr also didn't print. I asked him and he say can't see much in the print already since bb now is big.......