Friday, August 15, 2008

BB bottles


Last Saturday, we went to Atria's BB shop to see for some BB items.
Since there's a sales going on, I decided to get some BB milk bottles.

My colleague told me about the B-free brand her newborn uses and it suits her a lot especially it is anti-colic.
Before this also, I read that some brands contains Bisphenol-A (BPA) a chemical substance used in all polycarbonate plastics. BPA may not transfer into liquid/food, and some study have shown so. Avent's bottles are polycarbonate. I was doubtful if i should get Avent. Because I have seen my SIL using it and I thought it is a trusted brand.

Anyway after comparing, Anderson decided to get B-free anti colic bottles. This is also BPA free. It comes with a sucking straw inside. I still do not know how this will work. :P (Dr Brown also have this same concept bottles).
We got a pair at retail price RM55.90 , entitled for 20% less.
9oz/250ml per bottle. Kinda big... but this is the only size the have.
One reason Anderson decided on that is because he says the teats are softer. haha......

At the same time too, I got some breast disposable pads also. It's on sale, so why not. buy one box free one box, for only RM27.
The bluebag in the picture is what Anderson got home few days ago. It's a cooler bag, so ideal for storing milks when going out.
This is redeemed from Bonuslink with 3000pts.
We saw similar bags in BB shops, and it cost over Rm100 at least.

No comments: