Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jasmine's family got to know....

Today 28th June 08, Anderson called up my mom to tell her about the news. It was before 6pm.
So I practiced with him in Hokkien "Ma, lu ai po de chap le shun bo?"
Haha..... it means direct translation "mom, do you want to carry 10th grandchild?"
He had to repeat 2-3times before mom realized what he say and answered "AI" (want).

Mom talked to him for about 10mins. Mom say cannot eat pisang emas, cannot eat grass jelly. And told to cook black chicken with some herb (tongkuai??) as supplement.
Mom was excited with the news according to Anderson. Was all good when Anderson told her I'm OK with no morning sickness and can eat A LOT!!! haha....

Then mom talk to me.... well, mom also agreed compliments also go to Giorgio (my puppy of 6 months) who could have given us luck to conceive. :) .... as she said ppl who normally can't adopts and could..... :p

Called papa 10mins later.... his reaction as usual.... "ha.... ok.... ha....."

At about 8.30pm, Weywey called and asked if the BB girl or boy. :)
At about 9pm, Andrew called to congratulate and was very happy about the news.

I think Mom must be very happy. :)

No comments: