Monday, September 15, 2008

Stretch mark lotion & Headphone




Several weeks ago, I've got the stretch mark lotion/cream to apply on my expanding tummy. There are several brands available but I chose Palmers Cocoa Butter.
Anyway I bought a trial pack first just in case I might be sensitive to Palmers.
The pack above consist of 6 items - trial size.
Price about RM20.
I'm applying the cocoa butter every night time. Sometimes in the morning.
Nightly, MrDaddy will be applying it on my tummy, then at the same time talk and sing to BB.
Most often he sings Barney's song. haha...... :)

Also, MrDaddy got a headphone and loaded classical musics into the MP3.
Nightly, the headphone will be on my tummy and BB listens to about 3 pcs of classical music. :)
Perhaps later we'll try to record our own voice and let BB listens. :)






No comments: