Saturday, May 2, 2009

BB 13th ultrasound scan - week39

hmm, I am writing this now, after 3 months I have delivered !!!!! well, thought of completing this blog for the pregnancy version, before I could start another new one for BB. So, this below is not real-time update but trying to recall vividly......

On 24th of January, I went to Dr Wong's clinic for the weekly check up.
As what was done last week, this week also we had the m/c on (I can't recall the m/c's name) to check for contraction and this time the contraction showed 3 peaks with one rather sharp curve. I had to lie on the bed with the belt wrapped around my tummy for about 25mins.

Then we proceeded to DrWong's room. An ultrasound scan was performed to check for BB and everything was good. Then next come the cervix check again and when Dr removed his fingers... he told me there was blood stain. I didn't see any spotting on my panty in the morning though.... When I got up to put on my panty, only then i observed there is a slight spotting on the panti-liner. He told me there's absolutely nothing to worry about and the cervix opening is still 0 and tight.
As i asked him when would he expect bb to arrive, he said very likely to be after CNY but i told him, it will be best to have him deliver bb (he was going back to Pg for CNY from 2nd day till 4th day).
I was scheduled for another visit the following saturday.
Oh, yes..... I was actually feeling contraction on Friday midnight. it was like 30mins apart, very mild, but i can feel the pain. I told Dr Wong regarding that but he told me it should be alright, since cervix is still closed. When i told anderson about this, during the midnite and morning, he was unsure if he should send me to Sunway or going to DrWong's clinic. However when it was about 7-8am, I didn't feel the pain anymore.

When we returned home, it was just a normal saturday afternoon. It was around almost evening my contraction came back. Again it is 20-30mins apart. Until about 8pm plus, we contacted Dr Wong for his advise, and was advised to check into hospital. We packed, taking all my hospital needs, we headed to Sunway. We have to checked in through the emergency and I was pushed ON A WHEELCHAIR to the labour room. hahaha..... it was really odd. My first time on wheel chair. :P At the labour room, the midwive put me on the contraction belt again and start monitoring for half hour, it was only a small peak that time. Then I guess he contacted Dr Wong and he came about 9-10pm. He had me examined, at my cervix of course, and again he commented he did a thorough check, cervix is 0 and water bag is ok. So.... was advised to go home, UNLESS i want to induce. I opted not to induce and i went home.

During the Saturday midnight, i felt mild contraction again. It was 15-20mins apart... however not frequent.

On Sunday, it was CNY eve and we went to MIL's house for early reunion lunch. I did not feel contraction Sunday morning, for the evening and night, as I'm trying hard to recall, I think there wasn't any pain, even if there was, it was again very mild like 15-20mins apart, not frequent.
We overnighted in MIL's house that night and brought Giorgio along so if i had to go to hospital, Giorgio will stay in MIL's house with her care.

Monday morning CNY 1st day, I'm pretty alright. Anderson did not follow his family for the usual CNY pray in Temple that day, fearing I could go into labour anytime. So we stayed at home and watched TV. No pain, except that was blood spot on my panti, and the blood stain is just not 'spots' but more.
till 3-4pm, I was feeling really bored, so we decided to go home to Crimson. We packed and went back. On our way home, we packed Indian Rojak as dinner.... that time... not much of pain feeling yet........but it was soon to come................................... :)

No comments: