Monday, May 4, 2009

The Birth of Baby Chloe - 27Jan 09

It was a funny situation for me that time when I'm getting ready by doctors for the C-sec. The first one to talk to me is the Anesthetician, can't recall his name. He was trying to ask me relax and etc while I really couldn't, bearing the contraction pain on and off. I was asked to lie on my left and he inject the drug on my thigh. Few seconds after that, I can feel that my left leg started to get numb and my lower body too, however my right leg is still moving!!!!!
I kept telling the anesthetician about it and he thought it was unusual. I then reminded Dr Wong not to CUT me yet as I wasn't numb yet!!! haha....
When I was half way thru that, Anderson came into the OT and joint me. He was allowed to sit by me only and not with the Doctors. :P
As I was still turning numb, I heard Dr Wong asking the anesthetician if I'm ready. Not sure what was the reply but I then heard Dr Wong said he'll prepare me first. "I'll clean her first".
Later on I heard Dr Wong asked Anderson to talk to me and so he did, comforting me.
Not too long after that.... Anderson told me he 'thinks' bb is out. Of course i don't feel. :p
A while later, the paediatrician brought bb over to me and showed her to me. Trying to recall, i think the Paed asked BB to either see Mommy or Kiss mommy, by bringing her real close to my face. It was such a happy moment and I had tears running down. And so Baby Chloe is born : 27 Jan 2009, 9.03am. I am officially a mommy now. :)

No comments: