Monday, July 7, 2008

Going to 3rd month

I am on my 11th week now and soon 1st trimester is over. Wow.... so fast.
Am I supposed to be able to notice my BB tummy now ?
I still can't differentiate..... - the spare tyre, the wind, the constipatation that made my tummy big and the BB bump..... hehehe

Was in Jusco to scout for some bigger pants. Scarlet's maternity pants is way out for me now as the stretch part is in front.... how am i supposed to know it will grow how big ? Now, maybe too small.......
V-Mum : better - stretch part at the side, but RM99 for one pair of pants. Expensive.

Last weekend too, Anderson managed to buy two baby posters from Toy-R-Us. One of it the baby is very cute. :)

I have no special crave for food now. Past few weeks I only think of eating this and that and till far, I have got my bites on Malacca Chicky rice ball - thanks to Cindy for buying all the way from Melaka and Kepong steamboat. All are good. :)
Hmmm, but i have bought TomYam install noodle at home, can't wait to eat them... just no time. :)
oh.... I hope Anderson doesn't fail me this Saturday 12/July - Jalan Alor 'tinkaichok'. :) SLURP!!

1 comment:

Jasmine-SweeYean said...

I had JalanAlor Tinkaichok on 12/7. Not allowed to take the kungpo style, so opted for the ginger style. Not so nice for the ginger style. Also order a grill fish. :)
On the way back, tapao WongAhWah chicky wing home.