Monday, July 14, 2008

My first maternity pants

I finally bought 2 pieces of maternity pants.
Got them at Mother'sClub in MidValley.

Being the first time, I seriously do not know how to shop for one. I even ask the shop attendant, do I still follow the sizes I normally wear. haha........
And the answer is Yes. So I look for 'S".

So there are few types of designs that are available.
1) Soft Stretchy material in front - adjustable / non adjustable
2) Soft Stretchy material at the side - adjustable / non adjustable
3) Stretchy pants with no additional soft material - non adjustable
4) Low waist - non adjustable

I was looking at those type (1) then the girl introduce me (4). I told her, I don't like low-waist pants. hehehe
So i tried 3 of those type (1) and type (3). It's very odd to wear type (1) especially when the tummy is still small. So the girl told me, for this type, the top must be longer till hips.
Type (3) which I tried, unfortunately, the girl told me cannot last very long, as when the tummy grows, the pant can expand but till certain size only. So, forget it la.

Finally, the girl suggest me to try the low-waist type. I tried. And it is comfortable. The tummy is set 'free' not wrapped. :)

Finally bought two pcs, one type (1) and one type (4). Both come to a total of rm160.

No comments: